-->

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I Am Curious (Blue), whose original Swedish title, Jag är nyfiken â€" en film i blÃ¥tt, translates as "I Am Curious â€" A Film in Blue," is a 1968 Swedish film directed by Vilgot Sjöman and starring Lena Nyman as a character named after herself. It is a companion film to 1967's I Am Curious (Yellow); the two were initially intended to be one 3½ hour film. The films are named after the colours of the Swedish flag.

Blue is a second version of Yellow, taking place before and after the first film. It has a more somber and bitterly satiric style, and a further explication of the framing narrative.

Lena Nyman won the award for Best Actress at the 5th Guldbagge Awards for her role in this film and I Am Curious (Yellow).

References


I Am Curious (Blue)

External links


I Am Curious (Blue)
  • I Am Curious at the Internet Movie Database
  • I Am Curious at AllMovie
  • Sex and Politics: An Interview with Vilgot Sjöman Conducted by John Lahr


 
Sponsored Links